Sunday, September 2, 2007

Teachers' Day cum Aces Day


Sorry for the delay in uploading the pictures. In view of this being a post for everybody, it shall be in English.

31August 2007 was a special day for me as it was my first Teachers' Day in Tampines Sec Sch. It was celebrated in conjunction with ACES Day and all of us had to walk a 1.8km distance around the school.

I thank all those who sent me their well wishes and of course, like i mentioned, the best gift that all of u can ever give me is your grades + your character. I guess this applies to every teacher out there.

My heart felt thanks to those who sent me little gifts, they are precious to me.
Thank you Amri, for your flower and cute bear. It is really very nice.
Thank you 1N2, for the card that made me feel so appreciated.
Thank you 樱萍和俐心,the cute strap will be in use.
Thank you Wei Xiang (1N2), for the seagull that you folded personally, it's really nice of you.
Thank you 2E5 for the big stalk of flowers.
Thank you Matthias and Karin for the card that were in Malay and Chinese, your effort is appreciated.
(hope i did not miss out anyone, if i do, my apologies)

In addition, thanks to everyone who has made that day a good day.

Enjoy your holiday and please work hard as well ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment